Girls, can anyone help me with what to say?

So, first of all, I'm a 19 year old mom that has a baby daddy that is still in love with me. Let's just say it's complicated. Anyway, there's this guy I like and he has already said he's fallen for me. He texted me "Where do you think this is gonna go? I know what i want but i wanna know what you want?" and I'm not sure what a good enough response is. Can anyone help?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I like you and look forward to seeing where this goes.

Along those lines. Shows that you are interested, but also lets him know you aren't quite where he is while telling him you consider it possible in the future.

Interesting note; you say the other guy is still in love with you. You don't mention that you still love him? If not, there is no need to bring it up to the newer guy at all.

What Girls Said 8

• If you haven't fallen for him and feel that the "baby daddy" ordeal can be patched up then go with your heart and tell him. Better than breaking his heart later on down the road...

• Well be honest. Tell him what you truly want.

• What exactly is your relationship with your child's father?

• Be honest and lead with your heart.

• Jist say what you want and explain the cercumstances! You can't jump into anothers head! :)

• The best thing is to be alone. And play XD

• First off, if you're texting your feelings to each other and have to think of responses, you shouldn't be bothering with that. This is the kind of shit you need to talk about in person and face to face. As for your baby daddy, if you still want to be with him, go for it. Don't ask other people what you think you should do. We don't know what you want or how you feel.

• I can't help you writing your response because you sound unsure as well.