I don't know what to do?

I was with my ex boyfriend for 4 years. (Nick) Within that time he cheated once but we got past it. And after that speed bump, our relationship didn't have any problems. 3 years in I got pregnant and ended up having a miscarriage at 3 1/2 months. I was devastated, to say the least. I got really depressed and he ended up leaving me because he couldnt deal with my 'baggage'.
We were split up for 6 months. I think it was at the 5 month mark that I decided to go out with the girls and have a ladies night. Upon going out to a local club, one of my ex's from high school was there. He was in the Navy for 4 years and I hadn't seen him since he enlisted. Needless to say, this ex (Aaron) of mine was my very first love. I would have done anything for him. The only reason we didn't work out was because when he enlisted in the Navy, I was 16 and he was 18 and he didn't want me to waste my time on "someone who would be gone all the time". So as a mutual thing, we called it off.
He spotted me at the club too and walked over to me. Putting me in a huge bear hug and spinning me around. He asked me where my boyfriend was and I told him it was over. He then grabbed my hand and we danced all night together. I ended up going home with him but we didn't do anything. We cuddled and watched The Interview. Well, he dropped me off the next morning and he has been in constant contact since. Just being in this guys arms again made me feel kind of.. complete I guess you could say.
Well, now, the man I was with for 4 years just got ahold of me today. He wants to meet up, work it out, everything like that. I told him I had to think about it.
Here is the catch, Aaron doesn't want a relationship.
Nick does.
Should I wait around for Aaron where I still feel a huge connection to him? I can't say I am in love with him, because I am not. But he puts a smile on my face.
I am in love with Nick, but he put up a huge blockade when he left me after the miscarriage. Should I try to work it out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait for Aaron. I somehow feel he's your soulmate...

• Thanks for MHO honey. Especially on a Soulmate opinion😊

• Yes! That's what I believe as well👍

• :) Its nice to talk to someone with the same views!

What Guys Said 2

• You will never be able to forget what Nick did when you miscarried and you will always have doubts about his level of commitment to you. That relationship will probably never work.

If Aaron doesn't want a relationship now, what will make that change in the future? Getting out of the Navy? No guarantee on that, and there are plenty of couples that get married while the husband is in the Navy.

• His 4 year term just went up. He is home for good now. He said he doesn't want a relationship until he gets settled back in at home and stuff. Because since he has been back he has been catching up with everybody, trying to get back into working and finding a home/car so he isn't living with his parents. He said that is why he doesn't want a relationship at this very moment. But Nick, I mean, he cheated on me and I was able to get past it. However, that was also a month into the 4 year relationship so that could probably be why. I guess you're right.

• I would try it out for a bit with the navy guy.

What Girls Said 3

• This too long wiriting :/

• I guess you dun rush back into a relationship again with Nick just yet. date both for a while and then decide.

• if nick wanted a true relationship with u he never ever would have cheated... honesty. being faithful and trust help make a real relationship.. not lies cheating.. he's ans ex for a reason