Guys, if u broke up with ur ex because u don't love her anymore, and now she hates u, what would u do?

she hates u and can't concentrate on her studies, works..
And would u feel guilty?

• try as much as u can to make her better
    0% (0)
  • ignore her
    100% (19)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Every relationship comes with this disclaimer, "Love Hurts"... no relationship comes with the guarantee of always & forever... The normal response is to hate the person you broke up with... everyone does that thinking that this will ease the pain but it doesn't coz you spend a hell lot of time hating that person and still by default are in that relationship!!! So stop giving him that much importance and move on... if i have broken up with sm1, i will try to avoid her (that's why i broke up with her)... So no point comforting her... by the way it goes either way.. it would be weird that after breaking up with me, my girlfriend would comfort me to get over her!!!

What Guys Said 10

• When I break up with someone, my relationship with them is usually over completely. That means NO CONTACT. That's better for everyone, as it allows all involved to heal and move forward.

• why would I feel guilty? that's a perfectly valid reason for leaving someone. how did the guy in question do it though? cause that actually matters.

• He calls me, says will do whatever he can to make me feel better, helps me with like assignments, studies and everything. I yelled at him when he called me, he then apologised for the last minute change not attending to the dinner

• He is hurt? He broke up with me

• that's what im wondering, it was just a theory if he was actually hurting. the way he is acting comes off as strange to me having just dumped someone.

• If I broke up with her and it effected her work and studies why should I care. She had to of done something bad enough or not done something that was major for me not to love her anymore. If the break up effects parts of her life hen that is on her not me

• She has no good reason to hate me if I break up with her. If I break up because I don't love her anymore, then I'm doing her a favor also. That's basically what happened with my ex. She insulted me when she met me after that, and it only made me feel reassured that I had made the right choice in dumping her.

• I hate her back.. I hate hating people, but she's acting like a 8 year old.. Today I saw her I was so mad. No.. I would not feel guilty..

• Well if I broke up with her because I lost that feeling. I believe the best course of action is give to her space and time to collect herself and move on.

• Ignore her sounds so harsh... Yet it's the only way for me to get over me. Being all nice and caring will make her keep the feelings for me.

• If she takes it the wrong way then that's on her, not on me.

• nothing, I would just put her in my blackbook of crazy exes/girls.

• I'd just ignore her, I always sever ties anyway.