Do you think FB is pervert?

• Yes. Too pervert, I hate FB
  • No it is fun
  • Little bit maybe but I am ok with that
  • I do not visit FB because it is full with bad things
fb is facebook

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's looking at your ass right now!

What Guys Said 9

• Fb owner? .

• I don't think so

• You mean the site or the community?

• never had to use facebook, i don't need facebook to connect with friends

• no it it is fun but twitter is better

• it is very good and its better than other social sites...

• because of boobs in every pic? :)

• I want to live in your country. If you wanna know I live in czech republic and there is bunch of it. Most of public fb page where people write their thoughts, it is 90% just about sex and almost in every fb pic is naked butt or boobs and people comments wow I want fuck her or I would drunk her and fuck her..

• sorry i don't know about your country , what kind of peoples live, if you think they do something bad with you or write something bad then post and tag peoples, i'm sure there get fucked by peoples.
      try to view fb from diffent view, it will very helpful... and try to ignore these guys...

• What the hell are you talking about?

• Anything you post on the internet, stays on the internet so I guess it is creepy. But if you limit who see's your stuff then it's fine. It's a social networking site afterall, but there are bound to be creeps (including FBI)

• Not really. There was a televised conversation from a oil executive and a well-known journalist which CAN NOT BE FOUND on the Internet. And if someone posts it, it is removed. Believe me, I've tried.

• Prob controlled by the gov or the parent company... You know how they are always hiding shit

• What this mean 'FB' sory ı dont know

What Girls Said 6

• No, I do not think Facebook is perverted. If you do then don't bother looking at the rest of the internet... it's not for you!

• so you think there is less than more sexual content

• just do some exercises with English sentences and you will have explanation

• Haha, whatever... you know it makes no sense.

You're giving retards a bad name...

• I don't visit it but it's not perverted to me.

• Depends on country and culture. We have many pervs who talk just about sex there like sexual pictures with more sexual comments

• Huh. In FB, you can meet many people from different countries/cultures. I met many because of basketball. Or because guys thought I was pretty.

It also depends on your definition of "pervert" as well. I don't find many things perverted that other people do.

• LOL I mean boobs and half naked women in every second pic

• No. Maybe for some people who just allow anyone to be their friend on FB.

• No, it's fun

• No, it's a platform a liveless program. The users are the ones who may be pervert.

• I don't visit it that much.