Guys, how do you know if a guy loves you if he isn't saying it , please some answers?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• look at his actions, not his words

• But what kind of things would say he does? I just don't know what he's feeling atall I know how I feel and deffo know because of the way I'm acting etc

• treats you with consideration. Centers his life around you. takes joy in your joy

What Guys Said 7

• In most cases i would assume it would be pretty obvious, there's always an exciting physical attraction early on with just having a lover, but if you feel a deeper more kind of loved up feeling it just shows i think. Women are very good intuitively and can normally spot whether a guy or girl is in love/loves someone-you'd go the extra mile, be there in bad times etc...

• You can never really know.

It doesn't matter what a person say or do. It's never an objective proof of anything.

Saying "I love you" is not a proof of love any more than saying "I'm a panda" makes you a panda.

• Anyone can say "I love you" without meaning it. Whether they mean it or not should be easily observable through their actions.

Does he care about you, does he *show* that he cares about you, does he know when you're not feeling good, etc...

It should be easy to notice it all.

• His actions, he will pay attention. Be playful and flirty. Try and keep promises and text/call often.

• Well does he do stuff that you don't ask him to like normal chores and does he try and be romantic... There is your answer if he goes out of his way just for you then yes he loves you and is bidding his time in order to tell you in a special way.

• He will give you his time and make an effort to organise hanging out with you.

• He sends fresh fruit every day!

• Are you serious

• yes, you don't like fruit?