Girls, what do you like about white guys opposed to other kinds?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer white guys over my race, because they’re good-looking and Up-front. I’m South Asian Women and always wonder what they think about us?

What Girls Said 5

• Hm, how do I not sound shallow... Haha, for me, I'm more attracted to Caucasians because in all honesty there were few minorities where I lived. I based my preferences by the aesthetics of my peers (who were all white). Of course character varies from person to person, but I was attracted to my boyfriend because he was/is handsome, quite the gentleman, and what people call a 'nice guy'. Still, whether he was black, yellow, brown, I would have given him the same opportunity. Attraction is so subjective, I love my boyfriend because he communicates with me, and enjoys a few of the same hobbies as I do. I hope that somewhat answer your question... XD

• Literally nothing.

• Nothing at all.

• They've got pink balls and white butts.

• What white men are, well, the news and everything say that white men are racial human shit for humanity and everything really racially related with white men is shit
    What white men are, well, the own white women say that white men are inferior males and shit man race in their videos, musics, movies, commercials, have many cumulation of things related to race with white women wanting mostly blacks and saying how white men are racial shit loser inferior males, have even for Asian boys in many things now.
    What white men are, human shit, inferior males, shit man, shit race, white women say this, but white women are also shit, the difference is that white women have power and racial immunity.

White people are shit, white men or are pathetic no pride no self-esteem self-hater joke losers, or are racist angry wanting affirmation for be bored of live like pathetic loser male race, white women are desperate wanting other race and have self-hate about being white and don't like the men of her own race in any way because are always saying how white men are inferior males, make thousands of fetish related to race for other races of men masturbate, don't like sex or feel lust and attracted for men of her own race, and even think Asian guys are pure, angels, the boys to defend of horrible white loser shit race man white guys now, lol.

White men are shit, white women are shit, white men is the pathetic loser, white women have better lifes because of power and racial immunity for nothing be made to undermine and destroy them racially as a woman and relate white women with shit too because white women also deserve to be related with human shit and have no self-esteem, live like shit, because white women are also white, white women have all privileges, white women have racial immunity, white women is one of the most slut pampered wanting attention women of all races, white women don't even have respect for men of her own race, lol, white women want to be the center of attention and when other black or Asian say, I'm a fetish? White women say, I want to be fetish, I want attention, what you want I say against the men of my race to you enjoy my whiteness more

White men are human shit and sorry, the own white women say that white guys are shit human, shit males and are desperate for other races and saying how you are bad.

You are the fucking losers and shit of humanity and the own white women say this in their videos wanting to be women of blacks and even Asian boys, lol