Girls, would you date a guy if he looked like a 90 year old guy, without legs and hands?

• yes
    19% (6)
  • no
    81% (25)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Hell no! No hands? Wtf!!! That's a pure deal breaker

• probably not, however if I would be with someone and that person would lose limbs or a sense or something in a horrible accident that wouldn't be a reason for me to break up at all.

• I would <: If he was a nice guy and I liked him and if he had a nice personality then of course. It would probably look a lil' odd though aha me walking around dating a guy that looks 90 years old since i'm 15 paha but yep

• If I loved him before this happened then yes but if he is just a stranger no because I am going to think he is an old man and the idea that he could be my age would never cross my mind... that and putting yourself through that baggage without previous ties just sounds like you will end up resenting him.

• No. Why would I?

• I don't see why when I could get a normal guy that had all of his limbs and looked decent for his age.

• Umm, no I wouldn't. Would you?