How do I talk about wanting to see him more than once a week?

We have been dating for around 1 ½ - 2 months now. We are not yet official boyfriend & girlfriend, haven't talked about it yet, but we are pretty much there already. Just need to bring it up soon.

I could live with just once a week, thats okay. I just miss him a lot. I would rather see him twice a week. He is unemployed, and doesn't have the most social life (not that he doesn't have any friends at all) so its not as if he is just super busy. He doesn't like spontanious meetings, so he prefers that we arrange time together a few days beforehand.

How do i bring this wish up? If you think i should at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Send him text messages OR call him more often.
    If he's the guy who's still interested or having plans, he'll make plans for you.
    Just relax, as you being a feminine role. Let the guy take charge!

• We already text a lot throughout the day. We sometimes Skype while gaming. I should still let him take charge?

• texting excessively, talking constantly on phones took away mystery, which made he or she doesn't feel that ''urge'' to see that person anymore, because they been communicating what they've been doing through these social networks. If he's the guy who understands how attraction works, he wouldn't text or call you that often. I always say, ''sales men don't sell their products on phone, they sell it via face-to-face''

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe his situation is making him do that. He might go through pressure and stress of not getting a job or not being settled but wants everything to be happy in his life. So he might think of balancing everything equally including You. So give him some time. Talk to him about it. Let him know you are happy with whatever he is or how ever he is. This might help him build confidence and you guys get close to each other. Talk to him. :-) All the best

• just ask him about it. i hope he is going to school or something. my ex is like that and i never understood why she wanted a guy like that over me. anyways just ask him and he should be okay with it.

• Waaaaiiitttt a minute. Hold up. What's your name cause this sounds kinda like me.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him to do things...