Gal I've been talking to said she'd be to busy to hangout with me until next week... Now she's on Facebook planning to see a movie with her friends?

For the record I do know she's been pretty busy... But at the same time I can't help but maybe feel like she's just not telling me that she doesn't want to hangout... For the record, she seems to like me and was pretty touchy when we last met. My friend said that she mentioned I was cute to him without him bringing me up.
What do you make of this? Am I just letting my self doubt get the best of me? I mean I get chilling with friends but she is organizing this one... But it is a good looking movie lol...

7

Most Helpful Girl

• She just might not feel like doing anything with guys at the moment or maybe she doesn't feel like talking but makes an exception for her friends. She may have already also been planning to do stuff with her friends.

What Girls Said 6

• she could already made the plans before hand. also a date is way diff than hanging out with friends. he may be busy and want to unwind in her free time. not impress a bloke she 'likes'.

no point guessing. just one week its not any time at all.. just see what happens next week. if she makes an excuse two more times id move on., but give her a chance first.

• Sometimes girlfriends come before boys we're dating. Ask her out again next week or something like that, give her some time, and if she's still turning you down then its a no bueno.

• She's busy with other friends. Why should she drop everything to do things with you? She clearly has a life. You should learn from her

• Lol ouch that was pointed...
      I don't expect her to drop ANYTHING to hangout with me, she made the plans up this week, she said last week that she couldn't do anything till sometime after the 17th.
      The last girl I talked to had told me a day we'd hangout like a month in advance almost, and then she decided to get back with an ex two days before. So yeah I'm a little scared and that really hurt my confidence.
      I simply wanted to get an opinion and see how others saw the situation cuz honestly if that's abnormal (which I wouldn't know having only been on one date) I'd like to know before I let myself get hurt again.
      This being said, I do appreciate the opinion, even if you also decided to tell me I have no life, despite knowing nothing about me... Thanks though :)

• I would refer to having plans with friends as part of being busy, even if I was really into the guy. A girl can't just drop her friends just because she found a guy she likes, that would be very unhealthy. So just calm down.

• Oh I fully acknowledge that, I agree that's unhealthy, but that said it was a spontaneous hey guys lets go this Friday! Lol
      Which again I get chilling with friends takes precedence over things.

• Sometimes a girl just has to go see her girlfriends, doesn't mean anything about or have any connection with the guy she likes. Go out with your friends or family and meet her when she's available.

• Fair enough, lol thanks! That's what I'm doing just wanted another opinion, cuz I'm pretty naive about these things, so wasn't sure if this might have been a nice rejection lol I think some people are thinking I'm like demonizing her or something, but I totally get buddy time must come when it comes especially when under stress.

• She's messed up... clearly she doesn't have time for u... depending on the person

• She's making excuses so she doesn't hurt your feelings. She doesn't want to hang out and her priorities are elsewhere. I've done this before so I'm 95% positive that this is what the situation is, HOWEVER I could be wrong. Maybe she just doesn't want to be with a guy she barely knows right now and wants to hang out with close friends. Either way, she's not telling you something and she's lying to you.