Would you want to be fine about getting rejected by the opposite sex if it meant not feeling/caing enough to try?

I'm fine with rejection now. But problem is I don't care enough now to even bother

• Yeah not feeling sad about rejection would be worth it
  • It wouldn't be worth feeling numb like that

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't care about something that used to matter to you it means you're either a) lying to yourself b) depressed or c) never cared about it in the first place.

If I was feeling like that, I'd take some time off to work on myself before I worried about asking someone out.

• Maybe I am asexual

• That means you don't feel sexual attraction not that you don't feel rejection.

What Girls Said 2

• Not caring is the worst. Even if it hurts, I always want to care

• It would be worth it in my opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• i can accept it... rejection shouldn;'t bring u down in my opinion

• I know right?

Sigh. EVERY girl looks exactly the same. I can't tell if I have a crush on my friend or not. I kinda wish I could go back to being a beta faggot whose eyes would light up and then became totally nervous around his "girl of his dreams".

• I wish I was like that.