Is it ok if I don't date girls my own age?

i plan to go the rest of my time on earth dating girls in their early twenties. is it ok to do this? will people think badly of me?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your own choice. You will probably regret it though, but that's your own business.

• why would i regret it?

• I am not going to spoil it for you.

What Girls Said 7

• It's not bad, but when you get much older you'll realize that many of the girls that age who date older men do it because the guy has money.

• Well, when you reach the age of like 80, don't be surprised that people judge you.

• i doubt i will live that long tbh. in fact i hope i don't. my ideal dying age would be mid 60's

• It is okay.

Don't worry about it so much.

• No, I personally wouldn't.

• You are free... UNTIL... you find the right one, then her age won't matter to you anymore! True love is true love !

• is true love really better than having a 20 year old hardbody?

• Maybe you should expand your horizon a little.

• well, why would i do that?

• i just noticed something funny. you are several years younger than me right? but say 15 years from now, you'll actually be TOO OLD for me to date! lol how whack is that?

• Its all about perspective I guess, live how U want to live.

• People might disapprove of it but who cares what they think when your sixty and got yourself a twenty year old you would be the lucky one

What Guys Said 0