I've assembled a list of attractive male traits any male can work on. What do you think?

I've assembled a list of traits that pertain to how attractive a man is to a woman. These are the traits I decided are probably most important. Or at least things to consider for your attractiveness level.
An attractive guy doesn't have to have all of these traits as long as he has at least some of them I think his chances with women are good. What do you all think of my list?

Physical:
Facial aesthetics
Hair aesthetics
Amount of facial-body hair
Height
Upper body figure
Overall body figure
Dress and style

Mental:
Leadership ability
Maturity level
Mystery/excitement factor
Sweetness factor
Behaviour towards women
Wittiness level (humor)

Social:
Social background
Race and Ethnicity
Relative Age
Type of work and Income

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the list is good but I wouldn't say that a guy can work on all of them. Some of them, you either have them or you don't.

• Right that's what I'm saying you can focus on some of these because no one can focus on all of them I think...

• I guess they're related but worth adding them for sure...

What Girls Said 2

• I dig it! If I may suggest, spirituality, and self-awareness. :)

• The most attractive trait a guy can have is to be himself. Unless he's a nob, then he probably shouldn't be himself :p

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should make this a MyTake.

• I'm asking for some feedback though

• its a legit question, I just think it would be a good MyTake.

list seems reasonable except under physical you put down height. that is near non-controllable.

• Right well some of these you can't control they're more just something to consider when you think about your attractiveness level. Like I can't change my race...

• How would a guy to about working on his height?