Guys, Why Do Men Do This, Advice?

Okay I have been talking to this guy for three months and lately he haven't been texting me back and when I called he answers and sometimes he doesn't not. Last time I saw him and talk to him was Friday when him and his son and I went swimming together and after swimming when we are about to leave he said he was going to text me and he never did, I don't if they fell asleep when they got home or what. Also he hasn't been on facebook in three days, so I don't know what he could be doing and I'm starting to think maybe he doesn't like me anymore but I don't if that's the case. I am just confused on what to do. Like I just got off the work and I was going to text him and ask and say 'Hey, I just got off of work and if you are home do you want company, but I don't if I should because I want to talk to him about everything and I want to see him I just need advice. If it matters he is 33 and i'm 24.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, what are you doing pursing someone that old. He obviously has his own life and you are trying to join in. Men tend to do their own thing regardless but I can see this going nowhere... go for someone closer to your age range and possibly without a family already if you want to settle down. Just my own say so

What Guys Said 7

• Don't over pursue him. Annoying is a huge turn off to just about everyone

• Guys don't like to text a whole bunch then they have nothing to talk about in person. Also he is old with a kid he has different priorities, even though having a young girl might be a good ego boost he is at a different life and maturity stage. He might not be that into you.

• He's busy. If he was showering you with attention all the time, you wouldn't be attracted/interested in him. Leave the man alone and let him spend time with his kid/do man things.

• It seems that he is avoiding you. Think about it. If he wanted to contact you don't t you think he would have already.
    Maybe he doesn't want to hurt your feelings and is just avoiding. Hoping that take the hint to move on. Who knows?

• just send your picture for remind him. you exist in his life.

• I'm actually glad you don't have a problem with a largish age gap. Could be that work or something's getting in the way, but he should at least say something. My threshold for giving up is if they haven't communicated with me in a week. Though with one old hope, I'd give her more time, and the age difference is only two years more than yours. Seeing as I've now gone twice without hearing from her for two months or more as a "friend", I gave up.

• It sounds like he is just leaving you high and dry probably at the request of his son.
    Or his phone got wet and died and he just has not gone on facebook in a while.