Guys, has a girl ever "won" you back after you broke up with her? If so, how?

• Yes, and I was ultimately glad I went back
    10% (3)
  • Yes, and it was a mistake to go back to her
    23% (7)
  • No, she wanted me back and I refused
    33% (10)
  • No, I've not yet been pursued by an ex
    34% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i had a few dates with a girl from work, then she said she wanted to be friends. I stopped texting and emailing, spoke to her friendly and nicely when i saw her. Then a few days ago she texted me asking if i wanted to catch a movie with her. We shall wait and see what happens.

What Guys Said 7

• She came into the shower with me, looking all vulnerable and naked. Hard to say no to that, especially as I had just broken up with a different woman.

• I still liked her after she broke up with me. I was too paranoid and felt like she was using me, but it was easy for her to reel me back in.

• No girl has ever pursued me... must be an awesome feeling.

• yeah I've been pursued by an ex... but she didn't want me back, actually she pretty much wanted to kill me.

• if that was an option i wouldn't have broken up with her in the first place, so no, done is done

• No
    once we break up; it's for good.
    an ex asked me back once and I declined

• She explained what had happened and was genuinely sorry. We were very honest with each other. Things are actually better now than they were before we went on our break.