What's more sad - a girl who has never had a boyfriend or a guy who has never had a gf?

Assuming both are over 25 and both haven't done it out of choice? And both have never dated or kissed.

• The girls situation
  • The guys situation

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl hasn't had a boyfriend by 25 it is most likely because she didn't want one. Like it or not men are generally the ones that has to compete for women. Rarely is it the other way around. So a man without a girlfriend is generally one that couldn't get a girlfriend versus just didn't want a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess a girl? Since apparently it's so easy for a girl to get someone to fuck them. And if they can't then it's surprising.

• Really? Is it that easy?

• According to guys it is.
      "A girl just has to wear something tight and revealing and guys will swarm to her" I've heard guys say this, on and off GAG.
      "Guys have to work hard in order to be deemed 'fuckable'"

But girls would usually like a relationship rather than a random hook up. So if a guy is a virgin it's because "he's never gone out and had a one night stand with a slut"
      And if a girl is a virgin she's "never had a boyfriend and is too prude to sleep with a stranger"

• Both are fine

• I dont consider either of those situations to be sad

• the one that's more depressed about it.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't see how does gender comes into play here.

• the girls situation

• wasn't choice? then I don't know theyre both pretty bad

• Really? Why does society force people to get together?

• no but 9/10 times when people haven't had a girlfriend or boyfriend before 25 its becuz they were rejected not just because they haven't really liked anyone

• not sad, they still have a chance and still they are in their youth

• The girls is probably by choice or there was no one around worthy enough for her.

• Both should be equally sad but I have to say its worse for guys because the media, culture, society, laughs at, pokes fun at guys who are still a virgin past a certain age, and people who are virgind are usually very likely people who have not had a romantic relationship yet, why do you think Hollywood made "The 40-year old Virgin"?

• Since the onus is still largely placed on men's shoulders to be the initiators

• Girl who's never had a boyfriend