If you have a preference for girls that are other than black American, would you pass on an opportunity to talk to and possibly hook up with her?

Having a preference for a particular size, shape, race, culture, bra size whatever, does not mean everything other than your preference is ugly or unattractive. Not where I'm concerned, anyway. How many of you would pass up an opportunity to talk to and possibly hook up with this particular gitl because black American girls are not your preference? I prefer petite Asian girls of any skin color from high yellow to cocoa brown and with smallish assets, but I find this girl hot and pretty and would not pass on her. There's definitely hot beauty in any and all races, cultures and ethnicities and skin colors. I easily recognize that even if my preference is petite Asian girls.

Well, that doesn't answer the question.. does it?
Sorry. That update was meant as response to a comment. Put it in the wrong place😕. I do that a lot😔

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have no problem dating any race.

What Girls Said 2

• Some people might not find her attractive, so they wouldn't talk to her. It depends on the wo/man.

• Well, that doesn't answer the question.. does it?

• Even so, it's a dumbass question if talking specifically when I know that some people won't think she's attractive or will pass that if she's not specifically what they want. It's retarded. But hey, that's you. :D

• There it is. Typical rant from someone like you. If you people could just get out iof your own way. Smh. You always default to profanity, name calling, and other lower intelligence tactics. Exactly what I expected. On to your next rant.

• I'd tap it.

What Guys Said 2

• she's full of make-up bro

• @ klaatu51 Really? How can you tell? You mean make up all over her body? Or it must be the same color as her. I do see some shadow and eyeliner though. If that's "full of make up" then practically every girl is then. And she's middling.

And mirada nikto!

• I wouldn't "hook up" with anyone. Honestly, I wouldn't date her if I was single simply because she looks too materialistic, not because of the color of her skin.

• You can't assume that by looking at someone.

• @Bards Hey, I like down-to-earth women, what can I say? xD

My fiancee wouldn't be caught dead wearing an outfit like that.

• Okay. She "looks" materialistic because she's wesring a bracelet and earrings and she's not a "down to earth girl" because she's wearing a bikini? Okayyyyyy!