Girls, I took this girl out this past Saturday and everything went great. Now she isn't replying to my texts or anything what should I do or say?

We texted all throughout the week last week and had a great night Saturday night. We did sleep together. Everything seem cool the next morning. With her not replying to my texts how should play this?

Ok I forgot to mention that we did text for a hot second on Sunday and last night she said that she was really busy so... I am reaching or should I just wait?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• She's giving you the: "Thanks for everything but... you were nothing serious." She had a nice dinner (or time), had sex, but didn't see you as a potential long-term partner. Just leave it alone dude, if she wants to talk to you, she'll reach out. Otherwise, you were a one-night-fun-time.

• Ok then why text me all week and use me and give my hopes up and make it seem like something and act all genuine

• Her loss then

• It is her loss. You did nothing wrong.

What Girls Said 7

• The mistake we make in dating is assuming the other party had as much fun as we did. Even if she says she had a good time, it doesn't mean she did. So you texted all week, got your hopes up but it seems maybe when she met you she didn't think you guys meshed well after all. I never hold any value in "I'm too busy to find 30 seconds in a week to text. " You let her know you were interested, nothing to do now but wait and see.

• If she wanted to talk to you shed reply. Ergo... I don't think it went as well as you think. It's a silent leave me alone

• If she wanted to talk she would

• Maybe she just needs a bit of space and maybe she is busy. Just say to her to get back to you when she next can and then wait and see.

• Thats what I am doing right now. I hope she is just super busy.

• Thank you and you're right about reading all the comments. I'm going to reach out one more time and if she doesn't respond then oh well

• No probs 😊

• Maybe she's not interested dude , or perhaps shy..

• Find someone else unless you enjoy the chase. She sound like she loves the game

• You don't do anything. You reached out already, the ball is in her court now