Did my embarrassing reaction to our first kiss ruin things?!

I went on my second date with a guy and we went to a movie. He held my hand (for the first time) during the movie and throughout the night as well. At the end of the night, he kissed me. However, the kiss wasn't amazing. It happened so quickly and I was a little surprised so it turned into a peck on the mouth. As we pulled back I embarrassed myself by leaning in for another one (wanting to make it a longer one!) but I got embarrassed for making the move and that one, too, turned into a peck! Then we said our goodbyes.. I think he had a good time because before the kiss he said he wanted to do it again. My question is.. would that awkward peck on the mouth (twice) ruin things?! I know no one can know what he was thinking but would it ruin it for you? haha. I feel like I'm back in high school again, ha! ..Thanks guys!

What Guys Said 1

• Could it really have been that awkward? Whenever I kiss a girl for the first time I always make it a pretty innocent, light kiss.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it ruined things, he said he enjoyed himself so it should be ok.