Girls, A good provider or a dreamer?

Would you prefer a man who makes a good living with a regular job or a guy who works in what he loves but barely makes a living? Let's say someone who is employed and has a good wage or someone who has his own business doing what he loves but only makes enough money to cover expenses?

• A good wage maker
    36% (10)
  • A guy with a passion
    64% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Dreamers are friends. Not husband material. Not father material. Not life partner material.

What Girls Said 8

• Even I'm not working in what I love. I'm a dreamer, but that ain't paying the bills. He can do whatever because its his money. As long as we're happy with eachother, I guess it wouldn't matter if we were happy or not with our careers

• I do not believe true love is all about the money.
    While me as a person, I fall in love with a guy who has a passion, like fishing or something, I fall in love with the look he gets in his eye while talking about something he loves,

• The first guy sounds more practical and reliable. At least with an okay job and good pay you have the freedom to do things OUTSIDE of work that you enjoy. I'm not about that struggling pay check to pay check life.

• If you're working towards an attainable goal and you're living reasonably in the mean time, then I have no problem with it. The problem is if you refused to make any sort of decent money because you're 'working on your dream!!' which is unlikely to ever happen, mean while you mooch off my money.

• A good wage maker. Because the type of guy you described it sounds like he isn't going to be prepared for life events.

• 1
    Only because businesses tend to be very time consuming.
    I like where we both have good jobs and spare enough time to enjoy life and enough money to spoil each other

• I want to work too, so I'd rather the passion!

• A guy doing what he loves shows passion and I can for sure say, some women dig it