Girls, We're dying to ask you out but are afraid... White Girls would you date an Asian Guy?

For all intents and purposes all of us Asian guys are super attracted to white girls and would be over the moon if we had a chance with y'all. You white girls are super intimidating to a lot of us Asian guys because you look like freakin unattainable movie stars to us. Sadly the media has a powerful hold on our collective subconscious and many assume that if they see an Asian guy with a white girl, it is an unbelievably freakish occurence. It's an insurmountable win for the Asian guy and a serious "downgrade" for the white girl.

With that dynamic out there, would white girls like or dislike it if more Asian guys would ask them out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck yeah! I'd feel over the moon!

What Girls Said 1

• I know this question was asked a super long time ago but I LOVE Asian guys they are super cute I would love if one asked me out.

What Guys Said 7

• Wow man this is embarassing for me as an Asian guy. I do NOT have a fetish for white women I like to keep myself as open-minded as possible!

You know recently I did see an Asian man with a white woman working out in the gym. And the woman called the man "honey". It's possible and seriously I was bewildered by it. Like I know it's possible but I'm just not used to seeing it. Also my uncle is Asian and married to a white wife. Mind you she's not like a super-star in looks but she's pretty when she was younger and now my cousins are all bi-racial.

So it's possible but don't limit your dating pool that much man there's hot girls all over the world...

• wtf is this... they're not THAT special mayne. They're just human. You gotta stop seeing yourself as 'asian' and just see yourself as another guy. For 99% of my life, I've seen myself just as another guy. Does being Asian work against you on paper? Absolutely, but it shouldn't matter once they get to know you.

I grew up living in many different countries. I lived in South America for numerous years and I speak Spanish. The point I'm trying to make is that I'm multi-cultural, I was exposed to a lot of people from different backgrounds and thus never felt intimidated or uncomfortable talking to non-asians. Infact, 95% of the girls I've known were either hispanic or white.

Me being "asian" was never used against me by a girl. In fact, that was something only guys would do, kinda to shoot you down. Once a girl sees who you are, she won't see your race at all.

Stop seeing your race and people won't see the race either. Just be you

• Just ask them out... see them just as women and not "white" women - leave race out of it. Trust me it will make things easier on you if you're not so self-conscious about that part of yourself. I don't know how girls do it, but they can smell that insecurity from a mile away.

If she says no to you because you're Asian then whatever, move onto the next chick who will say yes.

For the record, if you're interested, I'm Asian and I have some interracial dating history which includes white women. If the lady has any substance she'll see you for the man you are, race being a non-issue.

• aren't Asians white also except for the whole eye thing? I mean I have a roman nose, others have greek noses and others in a point of view in the same way have Asian eyes if you get my drift.

• Ey you don't speak on my behalf!

"let the answers flyyyyy"

• I like white girls and Asian girls equally , they are all lovely.

• All you have said is true, my Asian brother.