Girls, why aren't short guys desireable?

Im a 5'5" guy and its hella hard to find women who like guys my height some women are shorter than me but they like guys who are 6' and taller is there a reason for this?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It's generally a security thing. A man who is significantly taller makes a woman feel safe, secure, and generally, well, like a woman. We have to look up at him to kiss him, stand on our tip toes to hug him. I wouldn't take it too personally it's hardwired into us biologically. Also, not every girl cares about height or if they do it doesn't matter if they fall in love with you! My best friend is really into tall guys but she's in a relationship and living with her boyfriend who is the exact same height.

Personality really does win over looks! If she's into you, she won't care about your height or she'll get over it. I'm sure there are a million things about you that are way more appealing than your height!

What Girls Said 9

• Guys who are taller just give off a more confident, protective look and also I just like taller guys because I'm very short (4'11) so tall guys are just so adorable to me. Short guys can't really do things tall guys can like reaching the top shelf or being that body guard for us haha :)

• I like any height thats taller than my 5'3 self... But boys heights are confusingZ my friend guy is like 5'7 when he gets measured at school. Yet, I come up to his nose... My ex was 6'2 and I came to his shoulders. So you being 5'5 is prob the same height as me

• cause they prefer guys to be taller.. you need to be more confident too, if you are confident, girls will over look it

• Most girls like guys taller than them because they feel more secure with them. If you act confident sometimes they overlook the height thing. Me personally I don't care.

• I just like someone taller than me. But you would be okay for me, as im 5"3

• You haven't done anything special. But I think its personally just you. Your looks and personality aren't really appealing.

• That's because most girls like guys taller than them. I personally don't care about height. I've dated guys shorter than me (which is rare since I'm 5'4".) Most just prefer taller guys because that's what they're attracted to. It's more of a confidence thing, convenience for girls since they tend to be short, security, and most find it weird if the guy is a good difference shorter than she is. Heels is also another thing. Girls like the option of wearing heels when they want to but with a shorter guy, they think they shouldn't wear heels when she's with him.

• Because I can't wear heels with you

• I want a guy who is taller than me. They seem more confident and protective if something were to happen. If we'Re the same size, I would feel I wouldn't need you to protect me. I'd do it myself