What should I do to ask her?

I am a junior in highschool and for whatever reason, I never got the chance to ask my crush out. Now it is summer and I haven't talked to her in a while but I have her number. We are acquaintances and I do not think she really likes me (relationship), but she is freindly with me. How should I text her? The odds of me seeing her regularly during the summer are low because I'm going to be out of town for a while. I'm open to any ideas from personal experience or what you would appreciate.

Most Helpful Girl

• have a plan. Dont make small talk over text, especially over the summer it leads no where fast. Have a destination or activity in mind before you text her. Then text her the "hi/ how are you?/ how is your summer?" stuff and causally mention the activity that you had in mind.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should text her just letting her know you're thinking about her and let her know you want to hangout when you're back in town. Get to know her on a friend level before you ask her out.

• Ask her if she would want to face time and then stat flirting with her ask her out and just face time her a lot during the summer, this way you guys could build up your relationship more and hanging out will be more special

• just say hi wanna hang out thats literally it

What Guys Said 0