So I run into my girlfriend randomly at Chipotle with another guy out to lunch and she says just a friend?

So little back story, I had been dating my girlfriend for little over a month. Slept together and spend Sunday together. Some bickering drama texting Monday leading into Tuesday morning. I didn't respond to morning text and broke to lunch around my house instead of by office. As I'm sitting there I see a guy and what looks like my girlfriend walk in to Chipotle. As I look closer , to my shock , it is my GF! She and guy sit right next to me and its completly awkward and she doesn't introduce me to the guy nor come to me with any warm gesture. I say to myself " forget this" and walk out. She text me afterwards pleading to talk and says it was just her friend that she needed a ride to a car dealership for. My thing is if that was the case and it was just a friend wouldn't she just introduce me or tell me who this was while I was there? She stated she acted cold becuase she saw my phone next to me at the Chipotle and since I hadn't responded to her morning text she was that mad to not talk to me. I dont know if that makes much sense. What do you guys think.. buying the friend story?

Most Helpful Girl

• First piece of advice- DONT TEXT WHILE DATING! Seriously! It causes more accidents/ fights than texting while driving!. Messages get taken the wrong way, people get angry about not responding to texts etc. It's Pandora's box of unstable emotions. If you need to talk to her, than call her!. It is really lovely to hear your sweetheart's voice on the other end of the line. I am sure that you will work this out. I guess you can forgive her, and continue the relationship. Or choose to think the worst and end it. Maybe have a another chat with her before you do either. Good luck!

• i think the bigger issue is her sitting right next to him with another guy and saying absolutely nothing. that's abnormal

What Girls Said 3

• I don't buy what she's saying either.
    Even if I were upset that my text wasn't answered you're still my boyfriend and that is no reason to ignore you.
    It's not as If you cheated on me or something.
    Her behavior seems as if she was hiding something

• I don't know... I feel like your girlfriend ran to her guyfriend for emotional support. That does end up into cheating but not all the time.

• yeah dude chill girls can have friends

• yes they absolutely can. That doesn't explain why she didn't even speak to him when she sat right by him with another man.

What Guys Said 7

• The fact that she seemed uncomfortable and did not want to treat you like you where together infront of another guy is incredibly suspicious. It sounds like she got busted by the way she acted. Sorry man.

• You are correct. Just dump her.

• Yes u are right she got busted, srry dude

• You guys have agreed to be exclusively boyfriend and girlfriend?

• RED ALERT!!! trifling bitch alert

• he could be just a friend. heard of benefit of the doubt? then you go and overreact and blow everything out of proportion

• You busted her!