A girl once waited on our table we talked about her interest in school. Today she waits on us again and she was unusually nice. What does this mean?

A girl who once waited on our table we talked back then about her interest what she was taking in school. Today she waited on us again and this time she was unusually nice also remembering us with a smile. I asked her how her school was going and she told me she changed her major. What does this mean? She's super attractive and she looks exactly like Drew Barrymore did back in the 80's I kid you not. I know this is a far reach way out there and a long shot because of her age and mine though if she were interested I would definatlely be interested in her. Do you think could there be anything to it?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • Probably not
  • No
  • Dream on sucker
  • See results cause that's my dream too
By the way this is the cafeteria the girl works at. I found this blog: As you can see some of their cafeteria's actually inform their patrons not to tip.

www.reddit.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone that did customer service I can remember people after their first visit.

Also being that her line of work is waitressing she has to be nice.
    It's professional and the right code of conduct.

she is just doing her job

• And being friendly

• No, I don't think that would do much at all.

• My thoughts were maybe it would cause a reaction and see if it's good or bad.

What Girls Said 1

• Doubt it, girls who work service jobs always get tipped well and bring customers back, why? Because women are outgoing and generally very friendly and easy on the eyes.

• But as far as I know if there is any tipping at that place I've never seen it.

What Guys Said 2

• She's taking advantage of the rapor she's built with you to try and get a large tip out of you.
    It's part of her job.

• That's certainly something to consider but it's not a tipping place at all.

• Sounds like this girl is happy to talk cause it's something other than "can I take your order?" and "anything else?". Also depending on the atmosphere of the restaurant she may just be interested in getting a good tip.

• But it's a cafeteria they serve you in line and I don't recall ever seeing any tipping ever at this place and I've been going there almost 30 years.

• Well still. I used to talk to the lunch ladies at my school everyday. They used to laugh and give me free food because I was polite and entertaining. It made their job more bearable. Maybe you brighten up her mundane day.

• I suppose that's possibly true.