Am I a female player?

I'm 24 never been in a relationship but I have at least one or two flings going on ever since I was about 14. I'm not sure if I lead guys on or not. I can be rather indescisive and am in no rush to jump into a relationship. But I only flirt with people I have some kind of attraction towards.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you're a player. If you think you may be leading people on you are. Accept it. None of this is inherently wrong but it's better to notice that your doing this whether or not it's intentional and act carefully with regards for the feeling of others instead of being in denial like so many people are so you don't feel like a bad person. Attractive people don't choose to be attractive. Inevitably attractive people will attract those they aren't 100% into. These are the people you're leading on with your indecisiveness. Own up too it. It doesn't make you a bad person. But you are a pretty shitty person if you recognize it and continue to choose to ignore it. I see it as a responsibility. When I meet girls I don't like that much that think They have a chance I try and show them kindly reasons why I'm not as great for them as they may think I am as well as guide them towards and support them in relationships that seem like a better fit. Now I've got a ton of good female friends and I get a lot of wedding invitations.

• Thanks for your honesty. I don't do it all just to hurt others at all, but I find that its guys with less options that get led on.

• I haven't met a single person that truly enjoys leading people on and tries to do it. Even guys that are genuine players and laugh and joke around about it deep down are usually hurt and just don't believe they can actually get the girls they really want. And I agree it's usually the guys with less options that you notice getting lead on. Guys with lots of options can usually tell when a girl truly wants him so they catch on and move away faster.

What Guys Said 5

• You just need to be comfortable with yourself in wanting just casual flings. There's nothing wrong with it, just like there's nothing with guys wanting casual sex either.

Just be sure to state your intentions with guys so you can avoid leading them on.

• yes. yes you are

• If flirting is in category of players... Then I am in your team too.. O. O

• Not a player. Players go after more than one or two

• It depends on how intentional it all is but it seems like you are to me.

What Girls Said 2