Girls, would you date your sister's ex?

Your sister's boyfriend ever fall for you? Would you date your sister's ex?

Updates:
If you like him...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• NO!

If they've been sexual its disgusting.

I totally wouldn't risk my relationship with my sister for a guy. I guy can never be THAT good.

Me and my sister are likely to be very similarly raised which seems like the same problems would eventually arise anyway.

Not to mention the guy would probably only be showing interest in me because he isn't quite over her. That definitely isn't a good way for a relationship to start.

Please note I have a twin sister and a non twin sister and I would not go there ever.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Never ever ever. This is a strict rule for me. We've even talked about this, she knows that a dick that's been in her vagina is never ever gonna enter mine. I could never do that, all her boyfriends are automatically crossed out as potential mates. That's just how my brain works, I couldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • cdn2.hellogiggles.com/.../...gif-CD0Y-500x333c.jpg

I would never ever put some guy before my sister.

3|0
    0|0
  • Not in a million years. Not only do we like different characters in our partners but it's too gross to even think on! We don't always get along but there's no way if sabotage our relationship over a *guy* of al things. No. Way.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have a sister but if i had one i would not do this

1|0
    0|0
  • HEEEEL NAW!
    THAT'S SICK!

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if they're through for a longer time, why they broke up and if she's okay with it. Then maybe, but otherwise no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • It did not happen and no I would not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a sister, but I do have a super close friend who is my "sister". If the guy and I were really into each other, I'd ask her if she would be ok with it. I would be 100% sure that she was ok with it. If she wasn't, then no. No guy is more important to me then my friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not have a sister but if I did, I would not date him because clearly there is a reason they broke up and I would know he obviously hurt her.

0|0
    0|0
  • ewk! Not in a million years!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! I would not do that

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It would cause too many feelings that are bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date him, just because that's betraying my sisters trust, (unless she agrees to it). She may even still like him, so I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • never going to happen

0|0
    0|0
  • no. never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spent some time with an ex of my sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • no that's scum as

1|0
    0|0
  • No I would not, would you date your brothers ex?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't have a brother... Hehe😆