Lesbian teen. Please give me some advice. Feeling lost and alone?

Hi peeps I'm almost 18 and lesbian I like this girl in my class but she's straight. I'm really torn and upset coz I know I can't do anything to change her. When we text or message she calls me hun and x ' s me but grrrr please help I don't have anyone to talk to about it and feel lost and alone Please help me xo Looking for honest and practical advice please no time wasters or Piss takers

Most Helpful Guy

• As a Bisexual I can tell you not to waste your time with her or you'll get hurt, you'll probably meet someone for you soon!

What Guys Said 5

• Sad as it is, if she's straight then it's a lost hope. I've known some lesbians with the same problem, and it sucks. If there's any chance of it, then it'll be from you just telling her your feelings and being honest with her.

• ? Wth is a piss taker

• Someone who takes the Piss out of the question

• Well, if she is a close friend, you could... possibly... talk to her about it. If not, I would leave it alone.

• Try scissoring with your best female friend

• Get used to it, it will happen a lot when you have such deviating sexual tendency's.

Homosexuality is a subculture for a reason, and even though 10% of women may be lesbians/bisexuals you will always be in a minority and most likely fall for women who is not into you, since most women won't be regardless of who or what you are.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a lesbian too. And trust me, I know how you feel. What you should do, is try to clear your head first, then speak to her one on one about it. Be calm and gentle when telling her about your feelings. She might be shocked to hear it or she might actually have liked you since. If she doesn't like you back that way and doesn't want anything serious, just act cool and accept it. Other girls would come, if you need anything, I'll be here. Cheers.

• It's happened to me. You can either keep it a secret from her forever or tell her about it. She may not return the feelings but it's better to be honest

• I am bisexual so I'm not exactly what you're looking for but maybe I can still help... Do you know how she feels towards the LGBTQ community?