Girls, How did you get over a guy who lost interest in you?

We weren't dating. Just texting, i like him. He lost interest he hasn't texted me in a while 2 weeks. What did you do to get over a guy?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I wld tell myself not to waste time on someone eho doesn't cherish me. It is a short time and you have not invest much emotions so I advise to move on to next guy.

What Girls Said 8

• Detach your emotions

• You need to concentrate on sth else. You are thinking about him too much. Does not help. Go out; meet people. And stop staring your phone. <3

• Maybe you're still quite young, but as I've got older I've learned not to keep too much hope on just text messages. messages alone mean nothing. Id just forget him.

• Hmm i think if you keep yourself busy it would help you get over someone like working or studying... I'm sorry that you go through this and hope you feel better soon

• I did the things I did everyday and tried to hang out with friends as often as I could. As well as talked about my feelings to get them out.

• find something else to do

• I got even! I hit the gym hard and treated myself to a makeover and moved on! Confidence is the most attractive trait in a women. Do not let anyone second guess yourself.

• By realizing you never had anything with him so there's nothing to get over