"I feel like we need to talk about us"...Girls what does she mean by this?

girl I've been seeing for a while sends me this... I feel like we need to talk about us but I don't know what's wrong. I love spending time with you and I don't think I want to not see you anymore but then I get confused because I presume you've noticed that something is really wrong with me with sex stuff with us but I don't know if it's us or if it's cos the guy I was seeing before has fucked me up but i keep hoping that when we spend time together it will just sort itself out but it just isn't 😞 and now I feel really bad that I'm texting you about this. Do you know what I mean though? Like everything is good except that and I just don't know what to do. Xxxxx ps don't be mad at me... What does this text mean and how should I respond? Does she want to stop seeing me? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. She text me earlier and said she will call me after work to talk.

Most Helpful Guy

• We're all breaking up with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Even tho she said she doesn't want to stop seeing you, that's a lie. Everything else suggests otherwise

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds to me like she's letting you off... The sex isn't good "everything is good except the sex". It's another way of saying lets be friends to me. Id take the phone call later and really find out but thats my 70% sure guess