Guys, what would you like your girlfriend to wear on a casual date (pics included!)?

1. maxi dress that shows her siluette but not too much skin

Guys, what would you like your girlfriend to wear on a casual date(pics included!)?
2. tight bodycon dress

3. short cute summer dress

4. high waisted skirt/or short with crop top

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• For me she could wear anything she liked, because if I'm dating her, then I already think she's amazing, x

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like #3, but with something more than strings, over the shoulders: short sleeves, or a wide shoulder maybe. Comfortable, attractive, and with just a sensible hint of sensuality!

0|0
    0|0
  • Would honestly depend on whete we were going, time of day and how we were getting there. To the club maybe 4 to dinner and dancing 1 to the beach or park 3 etc. All comes down to context

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cute summer dresses on girls, that stop a couple inches up from the knee. Super sexy and super cute at the same time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing can beat how beautiful a girl looks in a "summer dress".

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me. All of them are hot. I think the last two seem to be more for casual dates. The other two are more than casual. That doesn't mean I hate them. It's just a matter of whether it's for a casual date or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about fashion, so anything she wears is what I want her to wear so long as I'm not the one waiting on her to make the bloody decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 something so nice about a girl wearing a dress its so hard to resist her

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe 2. i feel like it should be something cute, but shows off your features too, that way you end the date on a good note

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 4 or 3

0|0
    0|0
  • All are nice but the first one doesn't seem casual enough for a casual date.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 or 3. Depending on where you are going. Both are nice and look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • 22222 and 33333

0|0
    0|0
  • i would choose either 3/4

0|0
    0|0
  • the 3rd one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress like a slut

0|0
    0|1
  • Anything that is comfortable for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id say the second one

0|0
    0|0
  • Short cute summer dress = ease of access.

0|0
    0|0
    • She said "casual date". Can't you just admire a woman because of how beautiful she looks, and not what parts of her body you can grab with your paws? What if that were your sister? Or your daughter?

• you can take your self righteous, holier than thou attitude and stick it up your ass! ;)