I'm having trouble with my girlfriend and we also have a kid, i'm not sure what to do?

I'm 24 and been with my girlfriend for 4 years now. We have a 1 year old. The issue is we have not been communicating well and just constant fighting with each other. I can admit that when she gets mad she can turn bitchy and i usally just go into the other room or somwhere else in the house. I wait for her to calm down and ignore her. Am i doing the right think or no? When she gets mad she's fiesty and i can never talk. It's kind of bad because we fight infront of our kid. I have no clue why she is mad. I know she had a couple things happen in her personal life but i was really busy the past month and stiil am now, and never got a chance to talk about it with her. Is that it you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm no expert because I'm a 13 year old girl but maybe talk to her when she is very calm. If she yells at you without a reason maybe try and buy her something that she will like...
    If nothing works out you guys might not be the best couple.

Good luck and I hope your relationship gets better!

• when i try and talk she gets mad, i will try and talk when she's calm but for the most part i ignore her.

• i'm very busy but i will find time soon and when she is calm.

• excellent choice

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You two could try counseling.

• I'm no wizard but you need couples counseling.

• that stuff i'm not too sure about.

• Why don't you just ask her, so that poor innocent child doesn't have to needlessly suffer any more than he already has. It is he that should be the priority here. Not your meaningless quibbles.