When ever I go shopping I buy a shirt or sweater for my boyfriend, is it bad or good, won't he think that am trying to change his style?

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if you were trying to change his style, I can't imagine him considering that a bad thing. Most guys have no idea how this fashion thing works. If a girl buys my clothing I'll assume it's better :D

What Guys Said 4

• That's a very sweet thing to do. Just be sure that you ask him about his preferences, colors, styles, etc.

• I wouldn't mind that providing it something I like, u wouldn't wanna feel pressured to wear something I hate

• Depends on how long you've been dating

• 7 months! Is that enough time?

• Awww thats so cute!! he should be luck to have u!

What Girls Said 2

• No, its thoughtful.

Is the clothing you buy not something he would usually buy?

What does he say about it when you buy it?
    Does he wear it?

• He likes everything i buy him and wears it, i try to buy something that matches his style

• Well, then no he wouldn't think that.

That would only be a possibility if you were to buy things opposite of what is in his wardrobe.

• If it's something you know he will wear then no it won't change his style. If it's things he doesn't wear or wouldn't normally wear at all then yes you maybe changing his style.

It's a sweet gesture though, and I think you you did it with good intentions. So I wouldn't see that bad.