Would you girls stop playing hard to get if the guy told you "I have Asperger's."?

As in "I hate all these games. I don't want what I can't have. I want what's there."

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe they are not playing hard to get but they just want to be your friend? if they act disiniterested or flirt with other guys maybe they just don't like you romantically, sorry

• i mean if girls are acting disiniterested to anyone with or without aspergers, that's what i would say to them

What Girls Said 8

• Why bring up Aspergers? What does that have to do with not liking mind games?

• Because I don't know what to do when a girl plays hard to get. I have terrible social logic evidenced by the fact that no one hangs out with me.

• Honestly I've only seen guys play hard to get. As in not saying what's on their mind, how they truly feel about you, etc . That type of stuff is extremely annoying and I hate guys that do that. Which it makes me want to do this...
    31.media.tumblr.com/...lqgcpboL1R1qmutyeo1_250.gif

• In that case they wouldn't play hard to get, they'd genuinely run.

• How could I stop if I never started?

• You can't make someone like you. If the attraction is there, its there, if its not, its not. Perhaps you are seeking the wrong girls. I doubt they're playing games, they're just not that into you.

• I dont really get what you mean.. can you specify a bit more.. ?

• If a girl acts disinterested or flirts with other guys, what am I supposed to do? beg for her to like me?

• @Asker if you have to beg for someone to like you then they will not like you because you would be desperate

• Then should I ask her a question on why she's playing hard to get? It's a serious turn off to me. I love easy girls.

• women don't "play hard to get", I think that whole thing is just major miscommunication

• Girls who play hard to get ( or guys who do ) are immature. As for Aspergers, it doesn't even belong in that group because there's no correlation. Don't use your syndrome as an excuse.

• Then why are 80% of Asperger's people unmarried? That's a quote from my former therapist.

• I don't discuss my condition or my medical issues online with strangers, but I will tell you this, I can no longer walk, or use a keyboard to type. Tack on severe pain on a regular basis and you can get an idea. I've spent more time in the hospital than most and had more surgeries than most.

Everybody has their crosses to bear, but if you left them define who you are or how you'll enjoy life you fail time and time again. Be thankful for what you do have and can do. Dwelling on the why me or if only will get you nowhere.

• There is a correlation, asperger's syndrome people are often bad at picking up signals like those.

What Guys Said 5

• Women who play games won't stop playing them just for you, you need to find someone who doesn't do that stuff.

• most would in honesty...

• Playing hard to get is her way of testing you (and other guys), basically you're suggesting you should be given a handicap race? Women aren't prizes to be won, and they're not going to lower their standards for you because you have a diagnosis.

• girls dont play hard to get as a game, its not just for their amusement, its their way of seeing if you are worth being with. you can't skip that phase. all you can do is just be honest and be yourself.

• Stop wasting time and get rich, then you won't be having these idiotic thoughts, you won't have to play games if you are rich and even if you are ugly you will find girls easily. Instead of asking nonsense questions on here you could be making money

• I can't get a job because of my disability.

• sounds like you are screwed then, it's just bad luck, I suppose it could be worse