Guys, vote for this one? Chubby caucasian or Petite asian?

two girls, same level look, for a relationship you will prefer:

Caucasian girl A: chubby, strong but tall: 5'6 tall, 160 pounds
Asian girl B: petite, slim but short: 5'2 tall, 125 pounds

which one do you prefer, and why?

• chubby caucasian girl A
    29% (18)
  • petite Asian girl B
    71% (44)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Petite Asian girl without a thought. That happens to be my preference. 5'2" 125 lbs is not really that petite. It's kinda short but petite Asian girls are like 5'2" or shorter and like 105 lbs or lighter. Like I said, they're my preference. But I'd take the Asian girl at 5'2" and 125 lbs over the white girl anyway.

0|2
    0|0
    • how is your build like, or how tall are u

• Show All
    • haha guess

• I think you are😍

What Guys Said 24

• Caucasian, 5'6" and 160, DEFINITELY!! Would you wear 'Viking Armor' and braid your hair in a crown?
    Asians look so fragile!! I like a soft, cuddly, strong, with some 'meat' on her! A woman that doesn't want to be dominated!

1|1
    0|0
  • The Asian girl by FAR. First of all, i find Asians just as attractive as caucasians (sometimes even more attractive). Now you tell me that she is short too? ! Huge plus! Not to mention that her weight is literally PERFECT for her height.

Even if Girl A wasn't chubby, I'd STILL pick Girl B.

0|2
    0|0
    • My sentiments exactly! Except for the part about "as attractive as Caucasians".

• Well I'm white so I'd go with A

1|1
    0|0
  • I really don't care, dealer's choice.

0|0
    0|2
  • Chubby / Caucasian Girl A cause i like bigger girls <3 <3 <3

2|0
    0|1
  • Speaking strictly physically, either is cool, white and chubby can be cute but so is Asian and petite. Personality comes first but I'd be comfortable with either because I'm Asian but my school is like 2% minority so I have more white friends than Asian ones because of the demographic

0|0
    0|0
  • whats the point in going anon when you are asking 6 questions in a row about the same subject? :D

we get it, you are chubby and you need validation.

here's something for you; fit people are attractive. gyms exist. diets exist. none of it matters if you are happy with yourself. take care of yourself and be healthy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would pick the chubby white girl because I am white and I do not do inter-racial.

1|1
    0|0
  • Without knowing what either one is like, or what their faces look like, I pick B. Height and physical strength aren't important to me. I generally like Asian features but they're not a requirement. The deciding factor was weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute little Asian chick wins.

0|1
    0|0
  • Asian people are awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • Petite Asian girl, I'm really skinny my self at 6'3 150 lbs and Asian girls are super hot plus IWould feel uncomfortable with a girl bigger than me

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm an Asian guy so I picked the Caucasian girl for variety...

1|0
    0|0
  • petite Asian girl sounds the hotter one

0|2
    0|0
  • hurrah for Asia

0|1
    0|0
  • B) I don't care about height but I prefer slim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill go for B just for the experience I thinks : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian girl - NO contest !

0|0
    0|0
  • Race doesn't matter but when you mentioned chubbiness of girl A it was an instant turn off.

0|1
    0|0
  • the white race wins because, us black men need someone that can handle our staff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen fat european girls

0|0
    0|0
  • petite Asian girl

0|2
    0|0
  • Brahhhh. Asian. Just more attracted to them in general

0|2
    0|0
  • White girl so I can have white children as I am white.

0|0
    1|1
    • Funny how I got downvoted by a girl who probably wouldn't date a short guy because she would want tall kids...

• Show All
    • Ah yes guns make everything so safe! Everyone should have a gun then no one would ever be robbed right? I mean no ones ever accidentally gotten hurt by a gun right?

• Guns can hurt. Not having a gun can hurt too as you can't protect yourself. i would rather protect myself. i have had guns almost my whole life and all is well. It is the gang bangers without legal guns or gun training that are dangerous. There is a loaded.357 magnum not 10 feet from me now. All is well.