What would you think if your ex was doing this? Why?

I was in a relationship with a man for a year and we've never lived together and broke up because I found out he was cheating on me. Over three months ago, he called me because he needed help after loosing his job and I helped him create a resume then had a big fall out and you're no longer talking to each other. Suddenly, 8 weeks ago, I started to get mails addressed to him at my home; things like his check stubs, credit cards, health and prescription cards and retirement package.

When I received the first check stub, I mailed it to him place of residence and also texted him telling him to change the address because I would be out of town during the summer. It's been over a month and I am still getting mails for him including three additional check stubs and other mails as recent as yesterday. I have already spoken to my mailman for the next step, I just want to understand what he is doing so I can circumvent his plans. What do you think he is up? I doubt that he wants my attention because he didn't answer my texts that were sent to him not changed the mailing address like I requested?

What Guys Said 1

• i'd think he needs a shoulder 2 cry upon...

• I don't think so, he has since gotten a job and he is ignoring me yet, his mails are coming to my house.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably wants something from you.