I still love him! What do I do?

Okay, well hi. I'm still in love with my ex boyfriend. He make me so happy and I just, he means the world to me. When I met him I fell in llove. He has always meant the world to me but he dumped me last September. He knows I love him and he says he still loves me but we are both in relationships with other people but we both have said many times that we feel that the other person is the one we want to marry. As soon as I turn 18 we are planning on getting back together but now that he is with this new girl I'm scared I will no longer have another chance and I'm scared. I love him and he's the only person I have ever truly thought I would want to marry. He is sweet, kind, loving, romantic, cuddly, and real. He's my best friend and I love him. I think he would be an amazing father. He's very sweet, protective, and so amazing. Yes it may sound like I am in the honeymoon phase, but I'm not. I've seen him at his worst and I know he is not perfect. In fact he's far from perfec, but to me he's perfectly imperfect. I love this man. He knows that I want to be a mother someday and he says I'm the only person he would want to have kids with. We are both 110% in love with each other, but I'm scared because I don't want to lose him! What do I do? (Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes... on my kindle)

I don't want to hear that I am too young to know what love is... So if that's all u are going to say buzz off and ignore this question. Oh and I'm going to be 15 soon

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• You aren't in love with each other or you would still be dating. He may be the right guy for you, but you are only 14 so you don't have much experience that would allow you to compare him to other guys.

You really shouldn't think about marriage before age 21. Yes, it is legal to get married at age 18, bu so many of those marriages end in divorce. Over the next 7 years, you will grow and change and what you want from life at age 21 may be quite different than what you want now. At age 14, you have no idea how much you will change.

If you are perfect for each other, there is no legitimate reason for you to not be dating. . . but you aren't. You should think about the reason for that.

• Actually... there is a legitimate reason for us breaking up. His parents forced us to break up because he is 17 and is turning 18 soon

• You are young and you'll get over him

What Girls Said 1

• He's "in love" with you but he dumped you and is with another girl? I'm sorry to break it to you but he isn't in love with you. If his girlfriend and him break up, he knows you will be there for him. It sounds like he is just taking advantage of it.