The girl I've been crushing on all year just rejected me. Why do I feel so amazing?

I was expecting to feel like crap but instead I feel like a million bucks. This is the best I've felt for a long long time.

Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0qA38h9w3o

Here's a happy song because I'm in a happy mood :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe cause you finally got closure and you can move on. You don't have to think and worry about if she likes you or not anymore.

• Lol, you must have true confidence! Good for you! :)
    Rejection can turn out to be a really positive, healthy, good thing! Sometimes the people who rejected you end up being cheaters, liars, game-players, boring, predictable, or just plain DRAMA.

• Maybe because you now have the firm answer that you can move on..

Maybe before you felt that she might like you back and that doubt kept you from enjoying yourself.

Now you feel free that you have gotten the straightforward answer.

• You are free from the burden of keeping it inside.

What Guys Said 6

• It could be because you were expecting one thing your brain prepared in advance and delivered another. Or it could be the calm before the storm. All I can say is that capitalize on this feeling and move on - do not think about it too much.

• LOL weird indeed... maybe u just feel relieved somehow?

• It's because you finally got the confidence to ask her out, and also you can now move onto another girl

• because you took a chance and for that it's about respect... life's about taking chances whetehr you fail or not, because if you fail, you will learn something or move on so its a win/win :)

• Its good bro..

This makes you feel happy for the success you achieved in asking her directly. This is the indication that you felt your confidence and are happy about it.

• Because you finally found out after all this after getting the nerve up to ask I'm figuring