Boyfriend's friends won't even acknowledge me?

We just recently started dating (feb 2015). His friend's won't even acknowledge me, I try to ocassionaly bring up something to talk about to them, or to start a convo, but nothing. They act like I'm not even there. I am more shy than them, but I try to talk to them, we do come from differnt "groups/cliques" if you want to say that. I don't know how to bring it up to my boyfriend, it's really starting to bug me, they act like I'm less of a person.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be that they're really shy, they don't like/respect you or there's something more to it. You should ask your boyfriend about what he thinks is up. He probably knows why and he's definitely going to give you a more accurate answer than we ever could.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• That's disrespectful and straight up rude. Tell your boyfriend how you feel. If he's a good boyfriend, he'll say something to his friends about it and make more of an effort to include you when they're around.

• Ask him if they've mentioned anything about you offending them and say something like "Well, I don't know why, but I get the feeling that they don't like me and that they ignore me. Have they said anything?"

• Sometimes I don't talk much with my friend's boyfriend either.

Maybe just a smile or nod acknowledgement.

Unless we know each other previously , I dont see the need to become buddy buddy with my friend's boyfriend.