Girls, would you rather date a 5'6" handsome guy or 6'1" ugly-average looking guy?

For guys, which one would you rather be?

• 5'6" handsome guy
  • 6'1" ugly-average looking guy

Most Helpful Guy

• fuck yeah! Handsome short guys for the win!

What Girls Said 10

• 5'6 cause he's still taller than me

• I'll take the guy that's 6'1 and average isn't bad... It's just 5'6 is kind of short for me I'm 5'8 and I prefer guys to be taller than me or at least my height.

• I'd rather date which ever one is nicer to me.

• Both of my ex's are around 5'6-5'7 so yeah.

• Who ever has the better personality really. Though I admit I do have a thing for tall guys hehe

• The handsome guy duh!

• 5'6 handsome guy by FAR

I'll make him climb me ;) <3

• I pick the 5'6" handsome guy.

• There is tall hot guys in the world
    But I would pick the shorter guy

• hey 5'6" is never bad lol

What Guys Said 8

• From the poll it looks like a lot of gay men are into taller guys.

• Lol dude.. you're making short me look bad! Why would you call someone a bitch cause she chose the tall guy...

• how do u define "handsome" and "ugly"?

• Unfortunately, I can't post a picture yet.

• I am more surprised by girls' choice

• y bro? and 5'6" isn't short.. it's almost average!!!

u should put 5' instead... just 2 be more fair

• As a guy, I'd rather be tall and ugly. I've found that women don't really value good looks in men so there's no reason to be handsome but i would like to be 6ft1. I'm fairly short but being short simply doesn't suit my personality, if that makes sense. I guess you'd have to know me to understand. So yeah, I don't care much for being handsome, but would like to be tall.

• I'm already Option B xD

• I understand you are insecure about your height but this is not the way to make yourself feel better. Being good looking doesn't guarantee nothing being average comforts both genders so the 6footer wins

by the way I'm 5'10

• Why would I listen to a random average guy's opinion when the poll says it all?

• Yeah, but you're making one sided answers to make yourself feel better lmao

• All I said was that being average has its perks being good looking or average doesn't guarantee anything.

You went full retard... Im not comparing myself to a guy who is fugly like you are doing its like a girl who looks good tries to compare herself to a girl who looks really bad just to feel good and it's pathetic

• I would say that gurlz mostly will go for tall guys but it's just me, preference is a preference.

• 5'6 is short, I know decent looking dudes who are titchy and can't get a girlfriend, so I think the pole is a lie and dudes are gonna know it, no matter how much women protest that they're telling the truth.

• I agree that the poll is a lie I'm 5'8 and women still say they'd like for me to be taller.

• You're very delusional

• You're either short and in denial or tall and really ugly.. or naive.
      Very delusional eh? You're either delusional or you're not, there aren't differing levels of delusion in the same way there aren't differing levels of uniqueness, stupid people say they're "very unique".. so while we're on that strand of thought you can add stupidity to your list of qualities. lel