I like guys who are older than me by 8 years?

I'll be 19 after 2 months and I like guys who are 27-29 years I find them very attractive. it's the perfect age for a man ( in my opinion) is that weird?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• As a 30 year old guy, I've actually been surprised by the number of younger girls who are attracted to me, simply because I'm older.

It's not a bragging thing, but it wasn't something I'd ever expected, so you kind of take notice.

Based on my own experiences, I don't think it's all that unusual, and can be explained by maturity and security, really. Girls generally mature faster than boys, so they sometimes see an older, established guy as being more desireable.

• whatevers floats your totes man

• Ur kinda weird then ain't yaa

• is is no perfect age! my did is 65 and he acts like a teenager!

• they have what you don't have and somehow you think you deserve to have access to it.

Lot of women are like that.

• Yea they already have a place to live and a career why wouldn't you want to be with them

• It's not weird but you'll have to accept that a lot of those guys will see a 19yo girl as fresh and easily manipulated... that's what they see in her.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's weird - I'm 19 as well and I prefer men between 5-10 years older than me, too.. But maybe we're just both weird who knows😅