Is it wrong for me to prefer Italian women the most (in relationships) for the reasons I have?

There's just something about Italian and Italian-American women that I greatly love about. They have beautiful faces, sexy body shapes and have this very protective and maternal instincts (in most Italian women's personalities) for the men that they greatly care about that most women of other ethnicities and ancentries don't quite possess based on my observations. While I don't mind women who want to have careers, it'd also be nice for women with careers who are a little bit family oriented, maternal and protective (even though it's very difficult to do while having a career). I just happen to think Italian women would make great mothers and girlfriend/wives based on my experience with them.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• no bro... it's just yer preference

What Girls Said 3

• It's never wrong to have racial preferences.

• How could your preference be wrong? It's what you're into, no need to justify it.

• That's just what and who you're attracted to, thats not a bad thing

What Guys Said 2

• Not at all. Italian women are amazing.

• i believe it's all good, you can date whoever the hell you want.