I'm unsure of my crush's feelings towards me?

So there's this guy that I really like and we're both in high school and we've been talking for a few months and we went on a date yesterday and it went really well but a couple people were teasing us and starting rumours and crap but I didn't think it bothered him. Then today his friends were hinting that he likes me and so I texted him after school asking if he wanted to go out for lunch again tomorrow and he said that it won't work because he's probably busy and so I said that we could go another day and he said that it probably won't work either. So I asked him if he wanted to be just friends or more than friends and he never responded. My friend said that I should tell him exactly how I feel but I don't want to scare him off if he doesn't feel the same because I like being friends with him. What should I do? Does he like me or no?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• I really dont understand why girls find it difficult to approach a guy tbh

• Well when you're extremely insecure about yourself it can be hard.

• Best thing you can do before you do it have some asprin tablets and he's a fucking guy guys dont say no unless yaa mega ugly trust

What Girls Said 1

• He is not that interested. Forget about him.