Do you think that if your SO would stay with you of you became horribly disfigured? Would you stay with him/her under the same circumstance?

Say you/he/she were bitten in the face by a stunted, lumpy, hunchbacked, heavily bewarted, goblin... which as we all know will transform you into a slightly *uglier* goblin... Could you still make it work?

• Yes, i think we could make it work, love is blind, right?
    42% (5)33% (4)38% (9)Vote
  • "What would i use to vanquish my ex", you ask? Why, my +2 greatsword of FuckYoShitUp, of course...
    8% (1)25% (3)17% (4)Vote
  • Hey not all goblins are stunted, lumpy, hunchbacked- Ok, so they are, but why you gotta hate?
    8% (1)8% (1)8% (2)Vote
  • I swear to *god* there are carrots around here somewhere! How do you not smell that?
    17% (2)25% (3)21% (5)Vote
  • Other
    25% (3)9% (1)16% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were bitten by the goblin chupacabra cthuhlu thing, I doubt a male partner could handle it. They are too focused on looks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd like to think that I will eventually find a relationship wherein all physical changes will be accepted by my partner but I am not currently in such a one.

0|1
    0|0
    • You could always bite *him*, and then he'd be a goblin too...

• Show All
    • You never know. I *am* an evil feminist. I must also be ugly.

• Oh, hell...*I* must be a feminist too... Who'da thunk it?

• My relationship is extremely casual at this point so I'd likely leave and I'd have no problem if he left me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• if she really loved me... yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Well unless this disfigurement includes losing my hand I'm fairly safe ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • This situation is too far-fetched for mie

0|0
    0|0
    • Horrible disfigurement, could'ya, would'ya. Or could *she*, would *she*?

• I think most people would leave dump them if they became disfigured in an accident or something.

People on average are monsters, what can I say...

0|1
    0|0