Girls, do you get excited and/or nervous for first dates?

Or is it sort of a take or leave it type thing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Always very very nervous! But it's a good kind of nervous you know? It's the nervous of hope and fear and excitement and future. It's good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• well id be pretty nervous since i dont date someone unless i see a long future with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both! The first date I had with my current boyfriend was calisthenics training. Second date was going out two-steppin'-- terrifying as &#%@, but I learned to dance! Kinda...

0|0
    0|0
  • Im kinda a reck... omg is is going to be good.. omg do i look fat in this dress sis..
    Two things i would say while getting ready 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we get butterflies

0|0
    0|0
  • More nervous than excited; what will we talk about? Will the conversation flow? -Are me and this person going to click? Because if we don't this will be a really long and awkward thing. -What if he asked me out because he felt sorry for me? -Does he really like me? -Is this pause in the conversation awkward or natural? -Why is he looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with me? etc etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I, like most girls I know, get super nervous and spend an hour deciding what to wear because I want to look beautiful and hot af, but I don't want to look like I tried to hard. Also, I'd be overthinking every little detail, so please, just be very clear with what you mean haha xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Both excited and nervous. Excited: Can't wait to hold hand with him etc. and Nervous: I don't know what to wear. Is this cute? etc.

0|0
    0|0