Guys, how do I ask a girl out?

i've never been on a date till now and i've been talking to a girl and i wanna ask her out but i've never done this before and i don't know what to do , any help on how to ask her out and what to do if she refuses?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to ask her. Most girls will admire your confidence even if they aren't attracted to you. Of course there's always the risk that she'll say no, but it's no big deal because you'll find another girl eventually who will say yes. If you don't ask you have 0 chance, if you do ask you have a 50/50 chance.

What Guys Said 10

• Just be yourself and go for it - Hopefully she accepts and if she refuses so what.

• Well I never did it before until recently. I just asked her if she wanted to go out to eat with me. She asked, "like on a date, basically?" and I said yeah. Just ask her, be confident, and don't sound nervous. Look nervous, but don't sound it.

• It's pretty straight forward, just ask her if she wants to go on a date with you and stay as calm as you can. Don't make a big deal out of it if she says no.

• Be cool about it. Make it a casual and natural thing. Like near the end of a conversation you are having. If she refuses just pretend it's no big deal, because it isn't a big deal. Her loss, right.

• Do it as if you're proposing something to your friends except at the end of the proposal
    "Hey, want to go see a movie with me, but with just me as a date?" If she refuses then she refused, it's that simple

• Tell her you're going to be at some event and tell her you'd like it if she stopped by.

• if your going to be anonymous, then nothing is going to help.

• Through a text.

• You can use this thing called your mouth and ask

• Try this, say something like, i've to head into town on sat afternoon to do something, should be finished at x o'clock if you want to catch movie/chat. Good luck. If she says no then its not so bad. Good luck