Do you think I should disown my parents because they try to control who I date?

Ok, I turn 25 very very soon, and I'm embarassed to admit I've lived with my parents my whole life. If all goes well with my new job, I should be able to move out by the end of the year. However, the worst part is, they try to control who I can date.

I'll be straight up, I only date teenage girls. Luckily, the state I live in has an age of consent of 16(THANK GOD) and I really only date girls between 16-19 years old. If they would lower the age of consent to 13(but no younger), I would date a 13 year old. There is nothing better than teenage girls. They often have the tightest vaginas, they're easy to get in bed, they're still hot and in shape (not like these sloppy, fat adult women) and they are so sweet! I refuse to date a girl in her 20's or older. Most of them are worn out hoes by the time they hit 30/40 and they're fat, ugly, pigs.

My parents are infuriated with me. They told me they would kick me out if I brought home another high school hottie! They said I need professional help and I need to mature.

I mean, do you think this is wrong? I can date whoever I want to date, plain and simple.

Most Helpful Guy

• Poop in their pillow cases, send a message... You can dish out the same shit they can...

What Girls Said 5

• I agree with your parents, I find it very disturbing how a 25 year old who is an adult can openly say and admit that he would have sex with a CHILD... i hope you are a troll and this is a bloody fake account, if you are a real person you should honestly be shot!

• A 16 year is not a child. 16 year olds work, drive, have gone through puberty and even have kids. You're ignorant.

• You said and I quote: "If they would lower the age of consent to 13(but no younger), I would date a 13 year old. There is nothing better than teenage girls. They often have the tightest vaginas, they're easy to get in bed..."
      At 13 that little girl would still be a CHILD! You are a truly vile human being.
      Even at 16 years old when the can legally have sex if consent is given, I still find it disturbing that your target them and want to have sex with someone so much younger than you.

• Why would you be attracted to 13 year olds? Their bodies aren't even fully matured yet.-.
    I'm 99% sure you're trolling but just in case you're not: I wouldn't go around showing off your love for 13 year olds. It's really not something to be proud of..

• Many 13 year old have developed hips and boobs. They're my favorite.

• You're like one of the biggest trolls on here lol

• I'm seriously not even trolling. I don't even think this it that weird to be honest.

• It is creepy dating someone that's not at least 18 yet and still in high school. What conversations are you even having with HS girls?

• You're so gross and those little girls are so unfortunate

• Unfortunate? They love me.

• Thats disgusting. I'm pretty sure that when they're older they will see how young and stupid they were and realize that you're a creep.

• This is so disturbing and gross. I agree with your parents.

What Guys Said 9

• This is a masterpiece

You get 👍👍 from me

• You're just trying to get reactions out of people

• No, I'm being serious. It's LEGAL.

• No, they only have your best interests at heart. Boyfriends will come and go, your parents will always be there for you to share the lessons they've learnt over their life time. Remember it's their duty to try to lead you, sometimes they'll make mistakes, they're trying to help you not make the same mistakes they did when your age.

• I'm taking notes of the fabulous troll question.

I love you man

• Actually, I am being serious. What is wrong with doing something that is LEGAL?

• You're a pedophile and you disgust me. It's not normal for a grown man to want to have sex with 13 year old girls. It's sad that teenage girls are naive enough not to see you as the loser and predator that you are.

• Most 13 year old girls have been through puberty, so I wouldn't be a pedophile.

• not being funny but u need to try change that liking fast its dangerous maybe go to a few strip clubs and see if u start liking older woman because the older you become the more alarming it will become and it can ruin ur life because if you hit the papers u won't have to worry about moving out because of ur parents u will be moving out because of the death threats and the whole town turns on you

• Older women are so fat and ugly though. They also have slept with every guy in the world by now lol

• So it's LEGAL and that's a FACT?

• Here in the state of Ohio, it's 16.

• 1|0
  • Well you don't own them they however can disown you...

They also are right that's really creepy dating people 9 years younger than you at your age...

• It's legal so it's not creepy.

• Not true. Maturity depends on the individual and I know more mature girls than guys.

• What do you hang around high school boys as well? Seriously stop hanging around high schools you probably have a reputation at those high schools as the creep who can't move on with his life.