Girls, I told her I like her and she told me she likes me too. What should I do now?

There is this shy girl whom I really really like. We've hung out two times so we've gotten closer and I can feel that she is slowly opening up to me.

Last night when we were texting I casually asked her if she likes anyone at the moment. She didn't answer it immediately and asked me the same question instead. I told her she is the girl I like and she told me she likes me too. After that we exchanged a few more flirty texts before she went to bed.

I'm so glad she likes me back. Now that both of us know we're into each other, what should I do now?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Now you should arrange a date.

What Girls Said 5

• Just keep chatting with her and try taking her online dates. Show her she is special, and, when the time is right for both of you, ask her to be your girl friend. What you have been doing so far has been working. Keep it up and good luck :)

• Yay!!! A happy ending :) continue to text and hang out/ go out on a date.

• You ask her out silly!

• You ask her out duh. O_O

• Ask her to do something fun! Go see a movie or to a museum, or ask her what she likes to do !