Why does my boyfriend keep thinking im going to leave him?

Every time me & my boyfriend get into a argument or deep convos he always says that he thinks im going to leave him & we always have dumb unnescary arguments for no reason cuz he falsely accuses me of talking to other guys behind his bck when i dont. So why does he keep having that feeling that im going to leave him one day when i reassure him all the time that i wont?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Technically you're leaving him when you go home :D lol

• He does it Because he's insecure

• He has mental health prob. Might be paranoid. Does he also see things that aren't there? Like all the guys ur talking to! Its a classic case that something serious is wrong with him. Try to get him some help if u care about him.

• Maybe he has reason to believe you will

What Girls Said 3

• He is insecure.

• Sounds like he is insecure and not really mature enough for a relationship. I don't want to say it, but I hope he isn't having second thoughts or anything. That has been the case for one of me ex's, but we talked it out and I agreed it's best we part ways.

• He's most likely cheating on you and assuming you are doing the same to him.