Why is she not texting back?

Ok so I asked this girl out that I used to work with, this was over text because I never see her anymore, she said "sure sounds good" I suggested going out next week but she said she was busy but can do the week after, I texted her the week before she said she was free saying" Hey 😊 Let me know next week if you're free if you still fancy going out for a drink :)" that was 7 hours ago, she's been on fb a few times but hasn't replied, to the text still, does she not like me? Am I overeacting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Patience, bro. Patience. 5 hours is a long time with no contact, which may mean she's lost interest. HOWEVER, since the entire conversation is predicated on you two spending time together NEXT WEEK, you've given her a lot of time to think about her response and what to say to you before next week. Whatever you do, DO NOT text her again. She has the message. If she responds between now and next week, gives you a decent reason for why she took a while to respond, and wants to spend time with you, you're okay and you have a chance. If she never responds, there was nothing there. But whatever you do, DO NOT text her again until she responds.

What Girls Said 2

• You're overreacting a little bit, but that's what people seem to do today; to text five hours later. She might just need time to think about what to say, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like you. She could just be nervous and asking her friends or something on Facebook for advice.

• She is not that interested.

What Guys Said 3

• hmmm weird.. she was da one that greed seein u... no?

• best case scenario she hasn't seen the message. But she is probably ignoring you to let you down lightly. Why not try to message her on fb.

• Girl I have gone on dates with has replied from a few mins to 26 hours later... welcome to people