When a guy pays for your side?

Met this guy. I like him. We've hooked up twice. We talk sometimes, and we went out for food once, he tried to pay for me (i was never aware it was a date) then we went out for drinks and he would've paid for all my drinks but i bought one round.. So I'm a little confused is he just being nice or does he want more than just hooking up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Could have been nice but may have some feelings for you.

What Guys Said 7

• If he's paying for you sounds like he wants to date you or the other thing a one night stand lets hope not

• If I am just being nice or friends with a gal I'll split the tab. This dude sounds like a catch and actually understands that if you make the plans you make the payment. You should think of him higher than a friend if he wants to pay for everything.

• He was either being nice or he has feelings for you more than just a hookup. It sounds like he thought it was more of a date than you did and he might believe you guys are dating if you have not explicitly stated that this was just a hook up

• We never talked about anything. We work together and when we see each other at work we pretend like everything is normal (which i like because we are professional about it). After the second time we hooked up we still didn't talk about it...

• Its tough... I think maybe if things happen again between us I might say something...

• Yes that is a tough situation, but I agree that if something happens again it might be time to mention something

• Some dudes are old fashioned and pays for females regardless of whether or not she's a romantic interest. I usually pay for my female friends unless they're balling.

• He might think you're dating especially if you guys haven't explicitly said that you were "hooking up"

• Prob alittle of both, sounds like a good dude. Why dont u want more with him?

• I do want more with him. I would love to have everything with him. But I don't want to say anything and seem overbearing or scare him off.

• U must! That is the only way ur ever gonna know. Life is full of risks, how would u feel if some other girl bags him and u will always be second guessing and saying what if?

• Maybe he's from a different culture.

What Girls Said 2

• He is being a gentleman.. if u want him tell him he is obviously interested... if u dont set him free to a girl who wants him

• probably just being nice